In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identifying data of the company are detailed below:
- Trade name: FIT2GO, LLC ®
- Company name: Get Strong Fitness SL
- NIF: B05248950
- Address: PI Vicolozano, Plot 68 – 05194 – Vicolozano, Ávila
- Email: info@FIT2GO, LLC .es
PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
The purpose of the site www.FIT2GO, LLC .es is to provide indicative information about the articles, services, activities, promotions that GET STRONG FITNESS, SL develops and sells through said site.
In general, the relations between B05248950 (Get Strong Fitness) with the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
USER USE AND ACCESS
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Get Strong Fitness SL (Get Strong Fitness) or any of its delegations.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are owned by Get Strong Fitness SL (Get Strong Fitness) and, therefore, their reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that can be done with the contents of its web pages or even citing the sources, except with the written consent of Get Strong Fitness SL (Get Strong Fitness).
WEB CONTENT AND LINKS
Get Strong Fitness SL (Get Strong Fitness) reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information to certain users. Get Strong Fitness SL (Get Strong Fitness) does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in third-party web pages that can be accessed by “links” or links from any web page owned by Get Strong Fitness SL (Get Strong Fitness). The presence of “links” or links on the web pages of Get Strong Fitness SL (Get Strong Fitness) is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them.
Get Strong Fitness SL (Get Strong Fitness), through this document, collects its Policy for the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Fitness Services. the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.FIT2GO, LLC .es, with the purpose of improving their usability, knowing the browsing habits or needs of users. users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already customers of Get Strong Fitness SL (Get Strong Fitness), the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different tools that Get Strong Fitness SL (Get Strong Fitness) makes available. its disposal for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy will apply to those users who voluntarily visit the Get Strong Fitness SL (Get Strong Fitness) web pages, fill in data collection forms, access the tools that Get Strong Fitness SL (Get Strong Fitness) provides available to its clients to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to Get Strong Fitness SL (Get Strong Fitness), or access to data by Get Strong Fitness SL (Get Strong Fitness), for the provision of its services.
Get Strong Fitness SL (Get Strong Fitness) informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing to browse through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
Get Strong Fitness SL (Get Strong Fitness) uses the following types of cookies: Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by Get Strong Fitness SL.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside Get Strong Fitness SL, anonymously, for the purpose of carrying out statistical studies of browsing the Get Strong Fitness SL web pages.
Classified by their purpose:
* Technical and/or customization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they allow knowing the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and, consequently, being able to improve navigation and the service offered by Get Strong Fitness SL ( fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the web page.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The conservation time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser in such a way that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the Get Strong Fitness SL websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If once the consent for the reception of cookies has been granted, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user’s equipment must be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted at:
* Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies -in-internet-explorer-9
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
* Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-siti os-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies